Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website Beeblackcar. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our service. By using our service, you accept these terms and conditions in full.
In these terms and conditions, the following definitions apply:
- “Service” means our private car service in San Francisco.
- “Customer” means the person who uses our service.
- “Reservation” means the booking of our service by the customer.
- “Driver” means the driver who provides our service to the customer.
- Reservations can be made via phone, email, or our website.
- All reservations are subject to availability.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- We reserve the right to cancel a reservation at any time for any reason.
- The customer is responsible for providing accurate information when making a reservation.
- We provide transportation services from one point to another within the San Francisco area.
- The customer is responsible for providing the pickup and drop-off addresses.
- The driver will use the most direct route to reach the destination.
- The customer is responsible for any tolls, parking fees, or other charges incurred during the trip.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- Payment is due at the time of service.
- We accept cash and major credit cards.
- The customer is responsible for any additional charges incurred during the trip.
- In the event of a cancellation, the customer will be charged a cancellation fee.
- We are not liable for any loss, damage, or injury resulting from the use of our service.
- We are not liable for any lost or stolen items.
- The customer is responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle by the customer or their party.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions at any time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new terms and conditions on this page.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at .